Minimalism Motivation.

Royal Decameron
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Two weeks ago, I was sitting in that swing, staring at that beautiful Jamaican sunset, and wondering how my life could ever get any better.  Now, I'm rushing to write this post before heading to bed, so I can wake up and go to work in the morning.

I am fortunate enough to have a full time job, with a month's worth of vacation days.  The only thing stopping me from being able to afford to spend all 4 weeks in a place like this, is my budget.  I can't afford to enjoy views like this as often as I want to because I spend all my money on stuff.

So here it is.  My minimalism motivation.  To be able to go back to this view, and to see others just like it.  This is what is driving my "no buy month".  For the entire month of August, the only money going out of my bank account will be for food, gas, bills, and to pay off my credit card bill.  Thanks to my stockpiling habits, I have all of my other necessities ready to go.  I may allow myself a dinner here and there with friends, but that's it.

My goal is to own less stuff, so I can make more memories.

This is my minimalism motivation.


xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts