Happy.

Happy 2016 friends!

While I'm not one to make New Years resolutions, this year I've decided to make one.

I resolve to be happy.

That's right folks!  I'm taking the happy out of 'Happy New Year' and extending it to each and every one of the 365 days of the year.

While I don't have a concrete plan for how I'm going to do this, I know my journey to happy will go hand in hand with my journey to minimalism.  By living with less clutter, I hope to make room for other things in life that make me happy.

I've been out of school for 6 months now, and to be honest I've forgotten what it is like to have spare time.  Since I started university 5 years ago, I have spent all of my time working or going to school, and any hobbies I used to have fell by the wayside.  Now I have the chance to rediscover those hobbies, along with some new ones.

I look forward to seeing where this journey will take me, and I hope to remember to blog about it along the way!

Cheers to the old me trying new things.

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts