Mini Mason Spa pt. 2: Spa in a Jar

Since finding these mini mason jars at the dollar store, my life has not been the same.  These things are so cute!!!


Today I'm sharing a quick and simple idea for a mini spa in a jar!


For this DIY you will need (really anything that you can fit into your jar, but here's what I used):
Zoya or Essie nail polish (this fit best in my jar)
Cotton balls
Nail clipper
Nail file

Mini mascara (Benefit's They're Real)
Mini Highlighter (Benefit's Watt's Up)
Mini tweezers (By Tweezerman)

And ... stuff the jars!



Due to crappy lighting/glare I couldn't get the best pictures, but you get the idea.

That's all for today!  Now that I think of it, these would make cute little gifts for friends on Valentines day, or cute party favours.  Hmm ...

Cheers to these little mini mason cuties!

- xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts