Minimalism Update!

Hi All!

A lot has been going on in my little corner of the world recently.  I recently made some BIG changes to the setup of my room, and I can't wait to share them with you!  For now, all I will say is that my last post about my bedroom organization is completely irrelevant now.  Nothing is the same!

I've made the change for the better.  I have a lot less storage than I used to which meant that I had to do another cleanse.  It's funny how you think you're done, and yet somehow you still find more to clean!  I've gotten rid of another two bags of items that I really don't need, don't like, don't want, or didn't even know I had.  My room feels lighter, and so do I!

I know I've said this before, but this is it for a while.  No more big cleanses for a while.  I want to live with the items I own, avoid purchasing more, and see where that takes me.  I expect to clear out items that don't fit or are worn out throughout the season, with one big overhaul at the end of either spring or summer, depending on how things go.  But for the most part, I want to be able to live comfortably with the items I have, and avoid getting rid of items in large quantities.  That way I will get a better sense of how much further my minimalism journey needs to go.

Anyways, I just wanted to pop by to say hi, and to say that I can't wait to share the changes with you!  Expect several fun posts about my room, decor, and organization!

Cheers to change, in the best of ways!

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts