Hello + Lock down Updates

Hello friends!

It's been a while since I've posted - 3 months to be exact.  Whilst in lock down, things have been quite busy for me.  I had intended to use the lock down to further develop my blog, YouTube channel, or work on some of my Work From Home "side hustles".  Truthfully, I've done none of that.

I've instead been focusing on my offline pursuits - working out (Chloe Ting Hourglass Challenge anyone?), working from home, and working on self-care.  I've stopped putting pressure on myself to "use this time to be useful", and instead have been focused on maintaining a sense of normalcy amid all this chaos.

I've also taken a step back from the online world because I had some issues with privacy breeches over the past 6 months or so.  While it's to be expected, given that there are a lot of greedy people with lots of time on their hands, it's still a bit jarring.  I've spent some time moving parts of my life offline, and making sure that I'm a lot more careful with my privacy.

I do want to return, and I've been spending time thinking carefully about what I want my blog and channel to look like in the future.  I don't have the answers, but I do know that I am ready to return.  Blogging and YouTube have become a sort of archive for me, and I've been able to chronicle moments in my life journey.  It's fun to go back and see how much nail polish I used to have, or my thoughts on my room or closet at that moment in time.

So I'm back, unofficially.  I'll be spending my "spare time" working on creating content that I enjoy, and sharing it with you when it's ready.  Until then, take care, and don't be a stranger!

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts