Mini Indoor "Garden"



Today's post is more of a pictorial, showing you how I used the plant pots I made in the past two posts.  Not sure what I'm talking about?  Click here for my Water Marbled Mug, and here for my Geometric Planter.

Using those three DIY plant pots, plus another one that looks like this one from Urban Outfitters, I made my own little indoor garden :)


I picked up some plants from grocery stores/garden centres with my mom.  Most of these are hers, but that ivy and one of those hen & chick succulents are mine! 



After planting ... you can see the hen & chick and jade plants fit nicely into the DIY mugs, the variegated ivy is in the geometric planter, and my beautiful diffenbacchia in the gold planter.


A week later, and everybody's alive and doing well!








Hope you enjoyed this quick little post!

Happy planting!

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts