Valentines DIY: Miniature Spa

My Valentines day mini-series is almost over (thankfully), so what better way to round it off than with a set of mini mason jars!!  I found these cuties at the dollar store, along with a few other mini containers.  


While the plastic containers on the left are practical (and stackable), the mini mason jars are just too cute to pass up.


Today, we'll be using these cuties to store a few spa essentials that I will be including in a Valentines day gift for my friends, along with some Rocky Road Chocolate bars.  Check that recipe out if you've got a sweet tooth!

For this DIY, you will need:
Mini mason jars (or other small containers with lids)
Chocolate Body butter (DIY or store-bought)
Body scrub (DIY or store-bought)
Ribbon
Jewels
Labels/paper and double-sided tape

Prep Time: 30 minutes

This DIY is so easy, you'll laugh at me for this.  Don't laugh too hard.

Let's get started!

Spoon your body scrub and body butter into the jar(s).


I used a store-bought body scrub this time out of pure laziness, however you can DIY your own using one of the following recipes:
Coffee Body Scrub (this would go great with the chocolate body butter!)
Coconut Body Scrub (another great contender!)
Avocado Seed Scrub
Olive Oil Facial Scrub


Using labels or paper cut to size, create labels for the top of your jar.



Now, get creative!  Using ribbon and jewels, I decorated my mini mason jars to add a splash of glitz and glamour.



Now, repeat for the body butter!


Again, you can DIY this yourself using one of the following recipes:
Chocolate Body Butter (pictured here)
Vegan Whipped Body Butter
Simple Body Butter

And once you're done, decorate the jars!







I'll be giving a pair of these cuties to three friends for Valentines day.  I'm a little bummed that I didn't have any extra for myself ... But I'll survive.



Stay tuned to discover how I'll be putting all this together for the ultimate Valentines day gift!


Until then, cheers to adorable spa essentials (in cute jars).

- xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts