DIY Fashion on a Dime: Blouse Reconstruction.

This week's post is a blouse reconstruction inspired by this blouse from Garage.  It was $30 bucks, and while it may be cute it is not ideal for a thrifty uni student!



I had a shirt the exact same colour at home thanks to my aunt.  I was going to give it away, but I figured I might as well turn it into a DIY project!

 Here is a picture of the shirt on ... I tried.  Ignore the open closet ...

And here is the shirt laying down on the floor. 

 Now unfortunately silly me forgot to take picture of the alterations, but as you can see all I did was gather the shirt at the shoulders so that it became more of a sleeveless shirt instead of a 1/3 sleeved shirt. 



Add a belt, or tie at the bottom, and you have one super cute blouse ready for some fun in the summer sun!
I will add pics of how it looks when I wear it out later on.  Till then, happy reconstruction on a dime!!

- xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts