Downloadable Agenda Pages!?

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hi All!

I have some [potentially] exciting news for you all!

I am in the process of creating downloadable agenda pages!  Why?  Because all of the agenda items out there just don't fit my needs, and aren't minimalistic enough for me.  I'm really picky.  Also I love the bullet journal trend, but I'm just not artistic enough to freehand an entire agenda.  That's just not my cup of tea.

I'm actually so excited to be doing this!  In the past couple hours, I've been able to create 3 completely customized page templates that I plan to repeat for each month.  And then I thought ... would this be something you all are interested in downloading?

Below are some very crude samples that I wanted to share with you all.  I'm definitely open to feedback!  I'm still working on completing the page templates, finalizing the layouts, and developing a couple more pages.  I also plan to create a financial tracking page, a monthly overview/calendar page, as well as a monthly page divider.

I can't wait to hear from you all!

xoxo, Jayy






You Might Also Like

0 comments